Our vision and mission are designed to create an academic environment conducive to cater to the demand for higher education for the deserving students with moderate means of family incomes. Our goals are to produce graduates of international standards within the local environment, with knowledge and relevant skills to provide leadership in enterprise, public service and welfare; encourage and support useful research; create knowledge; and provide further learning opportunities for adults. We are committed to provide the kind of education that is appropriate for the students in the 21st century.
MISSION & VISION
Our mission is to achieve the goals of higher education and of sustainable economic growth in the country through a two-way relationship between community and university.
Core values of Times University Bangladesh (TUB)
We believe, we practice, and we promote
- Innovation and Lifelong Learning
- Social Responsibility and Leadership
- Integrity and Professional Ethics
- Academic Excellence
- Freedom of Thoughts and Expression
Inspire Learning for Innovation and Transformation.
Goals of Times University Bangladesh (TUB)
- Promoting academic, economic, and cultural diversity through national and international exchanges and collaborations.
- Preparing competent, compassionate, ethically driven and socially responsible professionals in the areas of business, law, liberal arts and social sciences.
- Educating students and imparting research knowledge for intellectual as well as social transformation enabling sustainable development.
- Enhancing self-learning capacity of students through outcome based participatory activities.